Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Friday, February 22, 2013
Bayfield, Ontario family portraits
While visiting in September, I took the opportunity to do a portrait session with my own parents :) Enjoy. Beginning with a self portrait on the beach... These were done on the beach I grew up on, spending every summer in by the lake from the time I was 5 or 6 years old. I even got married in Bayfield. My heart lives in this beautiful area on Lake Huron.
posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Friday, February 22, 2013  
1 Comments:
  • At October 01, 2013, Anonymous Lisa Marks said…

    Love the pics of Jud-ster and Jeff...Bayfield so fun

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links