Jennifer Kirk Photography
Photobucket
Thursday, January 01, 2015
Langley Tourism - Creating a set of stock imagery, phase I
I'm so excited to show you what kept me busy during the summer, I've been working away at an ongoing project for Tourism Langley. Being able to use my camera to show visitors the very best of what Langley has to offer is exciting, I get to visit all the great attractions right here in my own 'backyard'. This was the first phase, featuring our awesome farmer's market as well as some agri-tourism at Vista D'Oro. Huge thanks to Lee at Vista D'Oro for making an amazing charcuterie platter for my assistant/model and I to enjoy (after we photographing it, of course!) Enjoy! More to come!  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer7_zpsf4faa0cf.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer1_zps643cc806.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer8_zpsc4d1281d.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer3_zps20abbd71.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer6_zps099786b3.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer4_zps67eee1b5.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer5_zps438cc9a5.jpg  photo langley-tourism-winery-photographer2_zpsca03b41a.jpg http://www.jenniferkirkphotography.com

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Kirk Photography @ Thursday, January 01, 2015  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Kirk Photography
Home: Vancouver/Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Facebook Twitter
Recent Posts
Archives
Links